The refreshing Lavender Toning Mist is rather universal in use, for all skins.
It will help with breakouts (even on sensitive skins), soothes and has a slight astringent effect for a smooth and clarified skin.
In addition to refreshing your skin and enchanting your senses, the toning Mists help balance the pH of the skin after cleansing, and improve the hydrating effects of your following products by 5 to 7 times when applied just after the mist!
Impressive what a little spray can do right?
All Savor Beauty Toning mists are alcohol-free, preservative-free, 100% floral water mists. No drying hidden ingredients here!
Have a look at the other Toning Mists in range:
- Lemongrass - Brightening : for oily skins, it helps regulate sebum and tighten pores for a clear complexion. Works wonder as an after-shave for the Gentlemen.
- Neroli - Balancing : for combination skins, it helps balance the oily and dry areas, for a smooth complexion.
- Rose - Anti-Ageing : for dry & mature skins, to soothe the signs of ageing.
- Tea Tree - Clear Breakouts : reduce acne and imperfections for oily and acne-prone skin (too active for sensitive skins)
The Toning Mists are Step 2 of the 5-Step Beauty Ritual from Savor Beauty :
Step 1 Double Cleanse,
Step 2 Toning Mist,
Step 3 Serum,
Step 4 Face Cream,
Step 5 Eye Care.
Savor Beauty Founder, Angela Jia Kim, grew up watching the beauty rituals of the Korean women of her family. Taking care of their skins like precious silk, her mother and aunts always used exotic and rare ingredients in their layering ritual.
After experiencing very public breakouts due to a so-called natural lotion, Angela started to study formulas and craft her very own skincare.
With her Korean beauty education in mind, she added her version of exotic and luxurious ingredients with tremendous benefits to the skin in her products. We're talking Champagne, Caviar and Truffles, sounding incredibly sexy but also deeply nourishing your skin, enhancing its hydration level and natural glow.
Flawless skin with organic and efficient products? All in a New York Minute because we're all busy right? Well, that's what Savor Beauty aims at, and most certainly delivers with its 5-step routine, locally and ethically produced in the Hudson Valley in their own beauty studio.
Enjoy their products in your daily routine or in "1-minute" rituals for deeper care. We certainly do both.
Made in the USA
Glass bottle with a spray pump.
This is Step 2 of the 5 Step Beauty Ritual from Savor Beauty : 1. Double Cleanse, 2. Toner, 3. Serum, 4. Face Cream, 5. Eye Care.
This floral mist is designed to be used as tonic or lotion in your daily routine, as well as throughout the day for instant refresh.
There are several ways to use your Savor Beauty Toning Mist, have a look below for tips and tricks.
- After cleansing, in the morning or at night, as a gentle "pick-me-up" for your skin, spray on your face.
Let it sit a little on your face, and then gently dab the remaining drops on your skin.
Do not let totally dry. It has a reverse drying effect on the top layers of your skin.
Add your serum and/or cream (your choice!) on your moist-from-the-mist face.
This will lock the hydration and floral water benefits in.
- Combine serum, cream, two sprays of Toning Mist in the palm of your hand. Apply then to your clean skin on face and neck.
- Spray on your make-up to help fix it just after finishing it.
Or during the day, over your make-up for a refreshing effect.
Store in a cool place