Kahina Giving Beauty's high quality Moroccan Eucalyptus Beldi Soap comes directly from the Moroccan Hammam to your bathroom, for an incredibly silky skin.
Use this ritual Moroccan recipe in two ways:
as a traditional soap
as a body mask prepping the skin for exfoliation (with a kessa glove or konjac sponge). See more in our "How To Use" tab.
With only two ingredients, nourishing Olive Oil & Eucalyptus Essential Oil, 100% natural, rich in Vitamin E, it hydrates and deeply nourish the skin, while helping purify it.
Soothing, its gel-like texture is so gentle to the skin, you can use in on face and body alike.
Discover two other scents in the Beldi soap collection : Rose or Orange Blossom. Which one will get your preference?
Kahina Giving Beauty, a natural, fair-trade and organic skincare line, aims to link women together to help each other through shared beauty Rituals, working and sponsoring very closely a female-run Berber cooperative producing Argan Oil.
Giving back to the community (25% of profits), environmentally committed through the choice and quality of ingredients as well as the lovely packaging, Kahina Giving Beauty bears its name really well, living the "Give before you Get" motto to the fullest.
And when you know that the drawings on the packaging are the signatures from the Berber women of the cooperative, it gives so much force and love to it, helping each other.
Made in Morocco
100% of ingredients are from natural origin.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil .
INCI: Saponified Olea Europaea Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil .
Vegan, Gluten free.
To use on the Body and/or Face.
Use as a traditional cleanser soap:
- on Body, massage a tablespoon of Beldi Soap onto damp skin, and rinse off.
- on Face, apply a little of Beldi Soap on damp skin and rinse off.
It won't lather really, but it cleans nonetheless.
For a home Hammam experience on the Body:
- Spend 5 to 10 minutes in a hot bath, shower or steam room (or create a bit of steam in your bathroom with your shower), to open up the pores (don't use any cleaning product at this stage).
- Massage a tablespoon of soap onto your skin with a bit of energy (gets the blood flow going!).
- Leave for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Exfoliate the skin with your kessa glove or konjac sponge, in large circular movements.
Follow with Kahina Argan Oil or Body Serums for the silky soft skin of your dreams.
Repeat once or twice a week, depending on your needs and habits. Your skin will be refined and softer if done often.
Avoid Eye contact.