The Konjac Sponge Company's Konjac sponges, when wet, will so gently
exfoliate and enliven your skin,
activate blood flow and cell renewal,
deeply cleanse (even blackheads)
refine the pores, on your face and body,
while leaving your skin rejuvenated and balanced thanks to the pH neutral quality of the Konjac root.
It can even help relieve some skin concerns and allergies.
You'll find here the Konjac Eye Cleansing Pads, latest innovation by the Konjac Sponge Company, made from the original Konjac face sponge, your reusable ecological solution to cotton pads to remove your make-up and cleanse your eyes.
Real hit since they were created, the 8 wafer thin circles made of pure Konjac are the softest alternative out there for this delicate area.
Perfect for sensitive skin, they are ultra-gentle and will refresh the skin in the process for a fresher (out)look. No irritation, no drying, use them as you'll do cotton pads, but don't discard them after. They will last!
They come with their own mesh bag for an easy way to dry and always find them all at the same place (yeah, no fighting the cat for them!), as well as a soft clear travel case, because, you know, you won't be able to give them up once you've tried them!
Made from an ancient root, Amorphphallus Konjac, known and used for 1 500 years in Asia, in food-grade quality to which volcanic water is added, the Konjacs from the Konjac Sponge Company are totally pure, 100% natural and biodegradable, packed with minerals and antioxidants.
Free from chemicals, additives, colouring or irritating agents, these Konjacs do look lovely naturally, no added help needed.
Hard but light at the first look and touch, they swell and become silky soft only when wet. Never ever use it dry! See our "How to use" tab for more information and for care instructions.
Available now in several versions, from the pure White we have here to the dark Bamboo Charcoal and all the red/pink/green French clays in-between, only ingredients beneficiary to the user are added to the Konjacs, to treat some specific skin concern.
Want to start a collection already? I know I do... Have a look here for all the available versions to choose from.
Handmade in South Korea
Size: approximately 6.5 cm diameter, smaller when dry
100% Pure Konjac root, a naturally moisture rich and alkaline plant fibre + filtered Water
Vegan, Gluten free.
It's Spa Day everyday with the Konjacs, pads, cloth or sponges! Let's enjoy them fully. Please find below the tips, uses and care instructions:
USE your Konjac pads
Perfect for daily use, morning and/or night.
1. First, always, wet the pad completely. It will unfold and flattened and become tender and soft as we like it.
2. Squeeze out excess water between your flattened hands if you don't want it to be dropping everywhere (never ever twist the pad, you'll break it prematurely)
3. Use then on the eye area in circular motions, being ultra gentle.
4. Rinse your pad carefully, then squeeze (noooo twisting! just squeezing) again between your hands to allow for the water to get out.
5. Between uses, allow it to dry. Place in the mesh bag, in a cool and well-ventilated area, on a heated towel rail (my favourite), or even in the fridge to keep it cool. It will shrink and twist when dry which is totally normal. Always rehydrate before using again.
Use dry: Never. Ever.
Wring your pad: it may damage the delicate fibres.
Leave in a pool of water : bacteria may develop.
- To use with or without a cleanser. Your skin will be cleaned from any water-based product and dirt just by the gentle massage.
Should you decide to add a cleanser to remove non-water-based make-up, it will enhance its effect, making the product work harder and go further (to take into consideration when choosing your product). It also means that you will need less product to be effective, so win-win!
- Choose the water temperature depending on what you want to achieve:
* Warm or lukewarm : it will provide an immediate relaxing feeling, as well as open up your pores (more or less depending on the temperature), allowing for a deeper action of the products you use during or afterwards.
Word to the wise: be very very careful with hot water, especially on the eye area, test it before putting it on your skin.
* Cold : it will immediately refresh and cool your skin, activate the blood flow. Perfect in the morning for a dynamic wake-up call. No sleep? no problem, won't be visible after this.
- Just after using the Konjac pad, on your rinsed and wet skin, immediately follow with your favourite serum or oil on wet skin to lock hydration in. With the activated blood flow, it will enhance the serum or oil benefits.
CARE of your lovely Konjac
Your Konjac Pads are 100% natural vegetable products and should last 2 to 3 months at least.
In order for your Konjac pads to last, taking care of them through the below steps will help their longevity. (Don't worry, it's simple and quick)
Once a week, soak the pads in very hot water for a few minutes (don't pour the water on top of the Konjac), then, as usual, squeeze a little between your hands and let them dry in the mesh bag before use.
You have to replace your pads once they start to break down or look tired.
You can compost them or use them safely in the garden to hold moisture for your plants. It will look good!
Never leave a child (or pet) unattended with the pads, mesh bag or clear case.