Following their award-winning mineral Satin Matte Foundation, Alima Pure has developed a lightweight pressed mineral powder packed with ingredients caring for your skin while embellishing it with a velvety matte finish.
It is the Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex, in a refillable sleek black compact with a soft sponge applicator for on-the-go touch-ups.
Below are the Refills, if you already have your own compact. You'll find one replacement pan to slip into the magnetized compact + one sponge.
If you don't have the compact already, you'll find the full compact here.They are also compatible with any Z-palette or magnetic palette, if you prefer.
With 17 shades in range to-date, you're certain to find yours too. Have a look at our "Colour Guide" tab to see the shades' descriptions in detail.
Crafted to feel luxuriously weightless on your skin, it provides an even, smooth and buildable coverage that stay put all day, from a light touch or a full-on make-up face for that special occasion.
The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and nourishing ingredients of the Rosehip complex will sooth, revitalize and protect the skin day after day.
Mineral beauty brand Alima Pure has a simple motto: "Minimal ingredients for Maximum impact. A few simple, natural ingredients crafted in just the right way." . We couldn't agree more.
Minimal? Yes, but only in ingredients, never in choice and fun.
Organic? Yes, with the strictest and highest quality, with no concession to elegance and sleek design.
Delivering? oh Yes!
In colour? an impressive 45 colours for the powder foundation only. And more from nude to dramatic, sparkly, matte, shimmering, deep, for the eyes and cheeks.
In comfort? Silky soft surprise letting the skin breathe.
In covering and hold? Natural finish, buildable, richly pigmented, long-lasting, foundation enhancing, safe, calming, sun protecting, what more to say?
The whole Alima Pure product choice is extensive, from Face, to Cheeks to Eyes and Lips, to allow every woman to find what would suit her mood that day. The colours are varied, as well as the finishes: satin matte, pearluster, luminous shimmer...
9gr. - 0.31oz of mineral pressed powder
Made in Italy
Refillable, packed in 100% post-consumer recycled paper box, printed with eco-friendly soy-based inks.
With 17 shades to choose from (to-date), here is a little guide to help you get your bearings and find the perfect match in two steps:
- First the colour description and counterparts in the Satin Matte Foundation, and
- a short explanation about undertones to help you determine yours if needed.
- "Birch" : for fair skin tones with cool undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 1
- "Macadamia" : for light skin tones with cool undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 2
- "Dune" : for medium skin tones with cool undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 3 or Cool 4
- "Malt" : for medium skin tones with cool undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 5, Cool 6, Olive 4 or Olive 5.
- "Agave" : for deep skin tones with cool undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 7
- "Sable" : for deep skin tones with cool undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 8
- "Sesame" : for light skin tones with neutral or beige undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Neutral 1, Neutral 2, Beige 1, Beige 2 or Olive 0
- "Nutmeg" : for medium skin tones with neutral or beige undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Neutral 3, Neutral 3.5, Beige 3, Olive 1 or Olive 1,5
- "Chestnut" : for medium to deep skin tones with neutral or beige undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Neutral 4, Beige 4, Olive 2 or Olive 3
- "Pecan" : for medium to deep skin tones with neutral or beige undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Neutral 5, Neutral 6, Beige 5 or Beige 6
- "Teak" : for deep skin tones with neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Neutral 7, Beige 7, Beige 8, Olive 6 or Olive 7
It is also the perfect Dupe of the discontinued contour powder Sombra
- "Clove" : for dark skin tones with neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 9, Neutral 8, Beige 9 or Olive 8
- "Aspen" : for fair skin tones with warm undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Warm 1
- "Ginger" : for light skin tones with warm undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Warm 2 or Warm 3
- "Cardamom" : for medium skin tones with warm undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Warm 4 or Warm 5
- "Coriander" : for medium deep skin tones with warm undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Warm 6 or Warm 7
- "Sandstone" : for deep skin tones with warm undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Warm 8 or Warm 9
- the Cool Range has the highest ratio of red mineral pigments, so they'll match well with slightly pink undertones.
- the Neutral Range match well with cool peach undertones, with slightly more yellow pigments than the Cool range, but still a bit cooler than Beige or Warm.
- the Warm Range have the most yellow pigments, so it suits best the skins with a subtle yellow undertones. If your foundation often appears too pink on your skin, this is the one for you.
Understanding skin depth:
- For 1-2 (0-1 for Olive): the fairest skin, easily burns in the sun, usually wearing the lightest shade in other brands, and event then, often finding them slightly too dark. Skin tone's depth close to Nicole Kidman's or Emma Stone's.
- For 2-3 (1-1.5 for Olive): fair to light skin, burning with initial sun exposure usually. Wearing the lightest to second lightest shade in other lines. Skin tone's depth close to Gwyneth Paltrow's or Jennifer Lawrence's.
- For 3-4 (3-3.5 for Neutral, 1.5-2 for Olive): light skin. Your skin may initially burn with sun exposure but it can build a tan with regular exposure. In other lines, perhaps you were the second or third shade. Skin tone's depth close to Jennifer Aniston's or Natalie Portman's.
- For 4-5 (3.5-4 for Neutral, 2-3 for Olive): light-medium skin. You tan well and rarely burn. You may vary between light and medium shades depending on the season. Skin tone's depth close to Eva Mendes's or Alicia Vikander's.
- For 5-6 (4-5 for Neutral, 3-4 for Olive): true medium skin. Your skin tans easily and never burns, hello "Bronze Goddess". Skin tone's depth close to Beyoncé's or Tina Tuner's.
- For 6-7 (5-6 for Neutral, 4-5 for Olive): medium to deep skin tone. Your skin never burns, may just deepen with sun exposure. Skin tone's depth close to Michelle Obama's or Mindi Kaling's.
- For 7-8 (6-7 for Neutral, 5-6 for Olive): deep skin tone. In other lines, you use the deepest or next-to-deepest shade. Skin tone's depth close to Angela Bassett's or Kelly Rowland's.
- For 8-9 (7-8 for Neutral, 6-7 for Olive): deepest skin tone. In other lines, you may have had difficulties to find a shade deep enough for you. Fear no more. Skin tone's depth close to Viola Davis' or Lupita Nyong'o's.
Still have a question? Contact us here, and we'll be happy to help.
Ingredients: Mica, Rice Powder, Zinc Stearate, Vitamin E (from Sunflower), Squalane (from Vegetable), Benzyl Alcohol, Natural Perfume, Sunflower Seed Oil, Limonene(x), Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool(x), Evening Primrose Oil, Argan Oil, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Calendula Flower Extract, Grape Leaf Extract, Rosehip Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Lavender Essential Oil, Sweet Orange Peel Essential Oil, Chamomile Flower Extract [+/- depending on colours Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
INCI: Mica, Oryza Sativa Powder, Zinc Stearate, Tocopherol, Squalane , Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Natural) , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Limonene(x), Dehydroacetic Acid, Linalool(x), Oenothera Biennis Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera Leaf Extract, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract [+/- depending on colours Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)].
(x) naturally occurring in essential oils
Vegan, Gluten free.
To refill you compact :
Open your compact completely to not damage your mirror.
To release the empty pan, cup your hand, turn the compact over and tap it on the back and into your hand, the pan will pop right out (hence the hand...).
Slip the new pan into place, it will stay there, being magnetic and all. Magic!
To use as the original Pressed Foundation :
Apply gently a little of the foundation across your skin in smooth, circular motions until blended, using your Foundation Brush for a light to medium coverage, your Flat Top Brush for a medium to full coverage, Kabuki Brush or Sponge when on-the-go.
As the powder is richly pigmented, we recommend that you build the colour by applying first a very small quantity of foundation powder, and come back to it should you want it. You'll see you need very little product for a great effect.
Allow for a little time (a couple of coffee sips? Eyeliner pose? Lover's kiss?) to let the mineral powder settle and stretch. It will give you a more accurate depiction of the final coverage. And then you can decide safely to add to it... or not! It is always easier to start lightly and build-up. And with habit, you'll soon be a pro on the quantity you need that morning.
Try it also for precise spot application where you need it most—under-eye circles, blemishes, or redness, with your Concealer Brush.