The Precision Angle Brush with its sharply aligned bristles will offer you the perfect and precise outline you were looking for, a professional tool at the tips of your fingers for a precise touch.
Multitasking, it is perfect for working on
- your brows (did you know that the Mahogany Satin Matte eyeshadow works wonder as a brow filler for example, on almost everyone?),
- your eye-shadow application (they all love it, Satin Matte, Pearluster and Luminous Shimmer)
- your eye-liner designs (again, perfect for both Satin Matte and Luminous Shimmer).
From smoky eyes to defined lines or bold brows, a real must-have for your eyes and brows make-up.
To complement their award-winning and wonderful mineral products, Alima Pure developed a beautiful line of Brushes, cruelty-free (of course), using the latest technology, Taklon, in duo-color for precision and ease of use and blending.
It is soft as a feather on your skin. Amazing touch, especially in the morning to gently open-up to your busy day, or at night when you need to pause before a busy evening.
A synthetic fibre devoid of any protein component or allergen, Taklon is better than real hair brushes in terms of cleaning and skin irritation. As there are no irregularities on the surface of the Taklon fibre contrary to natural hair, it won't trap powder, dead skin cells, bacteria, difficult to get rid of even by regular cleaning.
The whole Alima Pure product choice is extensive, from Face, to Cheeks to Eyes and Lips and even Accessories, to allow every woman to find what would suit her mood that day.
Mineral beauty brand Alima Pure has a simple motto: "Minimal ingredients for Maximum impact. A few simple, natural ingredients crafted in just the right way.". We couldn't agree more.
Measures: 5.375"/12,7cm brush including 0.3"/0.7cm bristles.
Packed in 100% post-consumer recycled paper box, printed with eco-friendly soy-based inks.
Use to apply and define your eye-shadow and eye-liner, on your eyes and brows.
Let sit for a little time (coffee sip?) for the powder to settle.
Re-apply if needed.
1. Dampen the bristles with warm water and lather gently with mild soap or shampoo (Dr Bronner's Liquid Castile Soaps would be perfect for that).
Angle the bristles downward to avoid as much as possible getting water inside the handle.
2. Rinse under warm running water until the water runs clear and soap is thoroughly removed from the bristles.
3. Blot the brush well with a dry cloth and gently reshape.
4. Lay your brush flat, preferably with the bristles "hanging" (the border of a shelf for example) and allow it to air-dry completely before using.