Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow
The beautiful Luminous Shimmer Eye-shadows, a pure and highly-pigmented loose powder with a subtle shimmer, blend easily for a perfectly buildable coverage. Silky soft, weightless and long-lasting, it will add a wash of colour to your eyes whatever you fancy that day.
Very versatile thanks to the great range of colours available, don't tell me you can't find your gem of the day in those!
- "After Hours" : a Gold-Flecked Charcoal (sounds really well with After-Work Drinks, don't you think?).
- "Aubergine " : a Rich Purple.
- "Black Orchid" : a Rusted Plum.
- "Brown Sugar" : a Shimmering Tawny.
- "Chai" : a Rose Gold (amazing how it illuminates the eye, all tiredness gone!).
- "Flashback" : a Patinaed Bronze.
- "Leone" : a Sparkling Soft Gold.
- "Milan" : a Gold-Flecked Plum.
- "Paris" : a Sparkling Sandy Nude (to sparkle like the City of Lights).
- "Smoke" : a Deep Blue-Green (thinking Ariel deep eye gazing).
- "Tigereye" : a Deep Bronze (this one makes me dream of old statues in Bangkok... don't ask me why).
- "Truffle" : an Antiqued Brown.
- "Venus" : a Sparkling Peach (Lovely for a sunny wedding day in the summer).
Their great coverage can be either subtle or bold, with a metallic finish if used damp.
If you fancy a more matte or pearly finish on your eyelids, for those special occasions or mood, have a look at the Satin Matte Eye-shadows, or the Pearluster Eye-shadows, with again an incredible colour choice .
Mineral beauty brand Alima Pure has a simple motto: "Minimal ingredients for Maximum impact. A few simple, natural ingredients crafted in just the right way.". We couldn't agree more.
Minimal? Yes, but only in ingredients, never in choice and fun.
Organic? Yes, with the strictest and highest quality, with no concession to elegance and sleek design.
Delivering? oh Yes!
In colour? Rich, deep, sparkly, subtle, matte, fun, eye-popping, dramatic or nude, the hardest is to choose.
In comfort? Silky soft surprise letting the skin breathe.
In covering and hold? Natural, buildable, richly pigmented, long-lasting, enhancing, safe, calming, sun protecting, what more to say?
The whole Alima Pure product choice is extensive, from Face, to Cheeks to Eyes and Lips, to allow every woman to find what would suit her mood that day. The colours are varied, as well as the finishes: satin matte, pearluster, luminous shimmer...
1.75gr. - 0.06oz of mineral loose-powder
Made in USA
Food-grade plastic jar packed in 100% post-consumer recycled paper box, printed with eco-friendly soy-based inks.
100% of ingredients are from natural origin.
Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019). May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).
Apply on your eye lids using, depending on your needs and design of the day
- your All-over Shadow Brush for all over pigment application,
- your Contour Shadow Brush for crease and contour work,
-your Mini-Blending Brush for expert blending of the pigments,
- your Precision Angle Brush for defined lines and bold brows.
Can be used dry, in one or several layers to build the colour and coverage, or damp, for a bolder effect and metallic finish.
As the powder is richly pigmented, we recommend that you build the colour by applying first a small quantity of powder, and come back to it should you want it.
As with all make-up, allow for a little time (a couple of coffee sips? Eye-liner pose? Lover's kiss?) to let the mineral powder settle. It will give you a more accurate depiction of the final colour and coverage. And then you can decide safely to add to it... or not!